Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A blast from the past...

Since I'm lazy, this is a re-post from my old Myspace blog. Plus, it is still at the top of my "weirdest things that has ever happened to me" list. From August 1, 2008:

Last night, a bat crapped on my shoulder.

There is no symbolism there. It is not a metaphor for a larger life issue.

An actual bat took an actual crap on my actual shoulder. Good times.

This is after said bat scared the crap out of me(symbolism used) by flying out of the newspaper tube I was delivering to. One minute I'm doing my job passing out the latest news of the world, the next I'm hollering like a 4 year old girl.

"Dracula" we'll call him, come flying out of the tube, into my car, past my face, and out the other window. But apparently I scared the crap out of him first. (no symbolism) This happened about 30 minutes into my 1 1/2 hour route.

But here's the best part. I was unaware of said crap until I got home. That means I spent the better part of 2 hours with guano on my person. Eww. Now I know how Ace Ventura feels about flying mammals.

Needless to say, Tina found this very amusing. I did not. Although, I find it ironic that my shirt said "Hunker Down" on it, and that's exactly what Dracula did.

So long Dracula, I hardly knew ye.

No comments: